Threo Regent Park Cycling Shorts
Beautifully cut shorts designed to be eye catching and yet be practical enough for both racing and training.
These shorts are cut to flatter and are comfortable enough to train and race in across a variety of distances. The unique design does away with the need for bib shorts, by providing a high waist in a strong two way stretch fabric which holds its position but is flexible enough to move with you when down on the drops.
The extra wide grippers are designed to look good on those hard earned thighs and won’t ride up on the bike, but equally, they won’t dig in for that unflattering look which is so common in traditional cycling shorts.
- Specifically designed and cut with panelling on the side and front and with unique wide grippers to suit an athletic female form
- Made from a two way stretch fabric designed and made in Italy specifically for running and cycling
- Fabric is quick drying in the event of adverse weather conditions, whilst the two way stretch fabric helps to retain the shape of the kit whilst being comfortable enough to spend a full day in the saddle
- T.M.F women specific chamois
- U.V. protection
- Reflective logos and zipper to aid visibility
- Jersey inner lining adds comfort and helps to wick away sweat, the double lining on the seat of the shorts helps to minimise any compromising views for those cycling or racing in the peloton behind
- Flatlock seams to minimise irritation
- Regular fit – designed to accommodate an athletic frame
- Mid-thigh length